This Refund Policy applies to your Purchase of a SpyFone Subscription.
- Subject to applicable law, the terms and conditions contained in this Refund Policy, and any other applicable terms and conditions contained in the Terms of Service, you may be eligible to receive a full refund of the price you paid for your Subscription if you submit a refund request within fourteen (14) days of your Purchase in accordance with the requirements set forth herein.
- No refunds shall be issued if your refund request is received more than fourteen (14) days after the date that you Purchase the applicable Subscription
- We shall not issue refunds, and you shall not be entitled to receive any refund, if you lose or forget your username and password, which leads to the loss of data, loss of access to the Subscription or any other Services, or any other inconveniences.
- We do not issue refunds if your use of the Services is interrupted as a result of an upgrade to the target device where you or the end user of such device refuses to reinstall or re-link the applicable Services in the event of the performed upgrade.
- We do not issue refunds where the device you wish to monitor is not compatible with the Services or otherwise fails to comply with SpyFone’s then-current compatibility policy. It is your responsibility to check our compatibility policy prior to Purchasing any Services to determine whether the Services can be used on the phone you wish to monitor.
- We do not issue refunds in the event that the Services become unavailable for the device your target device due to the absence or failure of internet access or any third-party service or third-party provider, the performance of a factory reset, or installation of an update to the operating system.
SpyFone does not issue refunds where the reason for requesting a refund is beyond our reasonable control. Such reasons include, but are not limited to, all of the following:
- You provide incorrect or incomplete information, such as your billing, shipping, or contact information, when placing a Purchase order.
- The phone is hard bricked (i.e., an incorrect or improper usage was rendered in order to attempt to fix the device on your own or without the authorization of SpyFone). If you are not sure of how to support your Software, please check with us first.
- Our Software is uninstalled from the device due to a factory reset being performed on such device. In such case, we can assist you with remotely re-installing our Software. Please note that you will need the applicable device in your possession for 20-30 minutes with a windows PC and USB cable for the remote session.
- The carrier that provides service to the target device on which Pre-Installed Software has been installed changes, which could result in the SpyFone Software not functioning properly, including, but not limited to, due to a loss of internet connectivity and/or data service.
- You do not follow the installation guidelines provided by the SpyFone customer support team.
- You do not accept technical assistance and/or refuse to follow the directions provided by our customer support team.
- You are unable to retrieve data that is saved on a target phone before the SpyFone Software was installed on it.
- The target device is running an unsupported operating system. A number of specific operating systems are not supported by SpyFone. Unsupported operating systems include Windows Phone, BlackBerry 10, Bada, Symbian Belle, and Windows Mobile, among others. Check our compatibility policy for specific information regarding SpyFone mobile operating system compatibility.
- You try to use the SpyFone Software on more than one target device after purchasing a single subscription plan.
- You change your mind about purchasing any Services, make the Purchase by mistake, or no longer wish to use the Services.
- You are unable and/or unwilling to jailbreak the iPhone or root the Android to unlock SpyFone’s advanced features,
- Your target phone is not in compliance with the SpyFone compatibility requirements.
- The Software is unlinked or damaged because of actions or omissions because of antivirus software or other security services used in connection with the target device.
If you are unsure whether your Subscription is functioning properly, please contact us immediately for support.
If you properly submit a refund request to us, please allow five (5) – ten (10) business days for any refund to be processed.
Send refund requests to email@example.com with all necessary information about your Purchase order.